What's at jhooker.com
Pics, music, etc.
- A small gallery of my duct tape wallets
- From Mom's side of the family, another box of heirloom photos from Grandma and Grampa Held is scanned and available.
- Dad's old box of heirloom photos from Aunt Emma is scanned for your viewing pleasure.
- This year Ginko Day was celebrated about a month early.
- In July an annoying neighbor moved in.
- Here's some pics of moving day at Lindsey and Dom's new house.
- The cooler than normal June is being kind to the hostas in the backyard.
- The weather cooperated beautifully in the backyard celebration of Angi's birthday
- We had a nice vacation week in Vancounver, BC - April 2009
- In January 2009, we visited Cedar Mountain High where Lindsey and Dom work.
- In June 2008, my friend Rick brought me some salmon to smoke after going fishing on Lake Michigan.
- May 2008 brought sunshine and Dan's graduation.
- My new beer sign makes me happy.
- Dom and Linz came over to color Easter Eggs, March 2008
- Ginko Day Fall 2007
- A Google Map of every CL7 concert site I had a record of.
- Here's a link to Dan's Photo-galleries
- The 2006 Christmas Letter is posted.
- In an experiment I'm liking so far, I made a couple photogalleries out on Google's PicasaWeb.
- A pile of pics of our church's pre-Candlelight Service Christmas Eve party, 2006.
- Here's a Google Gallery of our trip to Ithaca, Sept. 2006.
- We went to Minnehaha Falls with Anne and Bill in July.
- Mom and Dad celebrated their 50th Anniversary with a boat trip on Lake Minnetonka.
- A few family snapshots as we hung out before the wedding.
- Wedding pictures are available on LindseyAndDomsWedding.com.
- The marsh mallow bloomed on April 25 this year. I was too lazy to make a web page,
so I just linked to the pic.
- Our Christmas Letter for 2005
- Dan and a couple of his roommates, prepping for the Badger/Gopher
game, October 2005.
- Lindsey and Dom's Graduation from St. Olaf, May 29, 2005.
- We held the 3rd Annual Bryn Mawr Small Engine Repair Day in April, 05.
- Here are a variety of pictures from Fall and Winter '04.
- My first ever Christmas Letter.
- I dug out some now old pictures of the day the new cross went up at the church. Sept. '04
- A virtual garden tour of the front and back yard all spruced up for the 2004 Bryn Mawr Garden Tour.
- A variety of shots from the last couple weeks of Dan's Senior Year, and graduation 2004.
- Pics from Dan's Senior Prom, 2004
- The 2nd Annual Bryn Mawr Small Engine Repair Day was held in April, 04.
- A variety of outside pics of the local flora and fauna, throughout 2003.
- Muffin's Photo Album has a couple new additions.
- Pictures from Dan, Dad, and Jim's trip to Rome, Nov. '03
- Playing catch-up, I found these pictures from Pumpkin Carving, Halloween '03
- Here are proofs from Dan's senior pictures, Oct. '03
- Marlene, Angi and I drove around Lake Pepin on a beautiful Fall day in Oct. '03
- Pictures from Lindsey's 21st birthday '03
- Lindsey's Modern Scandinavia website.
- A couple of snaps from Dan & Sarah's prom in May of '03
- The Saga of the Goldfish Pond in which our hero kills all but one.
- The 1st Annual Bryn Mawr Small Engine Repair Day was held in April, 03.
- Dan & I went to Indiana University and stayed with Alec & Ian (and their parents.)
- Pictures from Dan's birthday '03
- I was playing around with Lindsey's computer, and found these pictures of the
Cabin Vacation from July 2003.
- The site for the Hooker Family Reunion '03
- Lindsey is making a website of an imaginary school for a St. Olaf project, Mar. '03.
- Jim's utter failure with his home-made floating pond heater, Jan. '03.
- Decorating the Christmas tree (and playing with my new digital camera!)
- Dan and Lindsey's school
pics from kindergarten - 11th grade. This year, '02, was Dan's last school picture (next year will
be the senior photo). I used to keep all these in my wallet simultaneously, until the
great weight and girth of the pictures became too much.
- Some jazz from Dan's MITY Jazz Band '02
- A couple of snaps from Dan & Chris' prom in May of '02
- Photo minitour of the Seven's trip to Hungary in April '02.
- A dumb thing we did for Lindsey, since she couldn't carve pumpkins with us, '01
- The site for the Hooker Family Reunion '01
- I found these pictures of Lindsey's graduation sitting on the computer.
- Lindsey music MP3s, '00 & '01
- Pictures from Lindsey and Grandma's trip to Norway, '00
- A picture of Lindsey and friends in a Milk Carton Boat Regatta, '00
- Pictures from our European Vacation, '00
- Jim's 40th Birthday invitation, '00
- Pictures of Alec and Ian, '00
- Ian's Birth Announcement, Mar 27 '00
- Photos of the Seven talking and singing with the great Fairfield Four, '99
- The site for the Hooker Family Reunion '99
- Angi's 40th Birthday invitation, '99
- An old 7th Grade project Daniel made on Edgar Allen Poe, '98
- Pictures of the old SIU Stage Crew gang, early '80s